#ASTONMARTIN #DBS #SUPERLEGGERA #TAG #HEUER #EDITION
- 50 examples of special edition DBS Superleggera produced to celebrate Aston Martin’s partnership with TAG Heuer
- Special edition TAG Heuer Carrera created to provide collectors timepiece to each owner
- Each of the 50 cars inspected personally by Aston Martin Lagonda President and Group CEO, Andy Palmer, before leaving the factory
- In celebration of its partnership with Swiss luxury watch company TAG Heuer, Aston Martin has launched the striking Aston Martin DBS Superleggera TAG Heuer Edition. Just 50 of these stunning sports cars, finished in Monaco Black paint with red accents, will be available globally and built to a luxurious fixed specification.
- Each of the 50 cars will be accompanied with a limited edition TAG Heuer watch, the DBS Edition Carrera Heuer 02. Powered by a Calibre HEUER 02 Automatic manufacture movement, to stay true to TAG Heuer commitment to its Swiss avant-garde savoir-faire, this exclusive timepiece presents a hexagonal cut-out face matching the grille of the DBS and an embossed black calf leather strap mirroring the leather inside the car. Like the car, the watch will have red detailing and will be strictly limited to 50 examples.
- TAG Heuer Vice President Brand and Communication, Minna Philipson commented “TAG Heuer is about Avant Garde Innovation and Savoir Faire, and we thrive to always challenge and increase performance. The creations born from our partnership with Aston Martin, whether they are luxury timepieces or sports cars, are the perfect illustration of this commitment. With the Aston Martin DBS Superleggera TAG Heuer Edition, we reach a new milestone in our collaboration, and we are proud to see it wearing the TAG Heuer logo.”
- The DBS Superleggera was the perfect choice for this collaboration with TAG Heuer. Aston Martin’s Super GT with its 5.2-litre twin-turbo V12 engine is the ultimate combination of style and power, utilising modern materials and precision craftsmanship. The car delivers an unforgettable driving experience and class-leading in-gear acceleration and the innovative aerodynamics meld beautifully with its compelling curves. Nicknamed “the brute in a suit”, the Aston Martin DBS Superleggera is immaculately styled, obsessively engineered and outrageously potent.
- Aston Martin Vice President & Chief Creative Officer, Marek Reichman said: “As soon as we knew about the partnership with TAG Heuer the idea of a special edition that reflected the design cues of both brands began to form in the minds of the design team here at Aston Martin. Both brands understand the importance of meticulous craftsmanship and creating beautifully designed and engineered products and the Aston Martin DBS Superleggera TAG Heuer Edition reflects those values beautifully.”
- The Aston Martin DBS Superleggera TAG Heuer Edition is presented in Monaco Black paint with a satin black tinted carbon fibre roof, mirrors, vents, louvres, splitter and spoiler. The bespoke specification includes satin black 21” twin spoke wheels fitted with Pirelli P Zero tyres with a red accent to complement the red brake calipers. If the unique livery with red highlighting doesn’t give away the model type, the fender badge with TAG Heuer logo will do so.
- Inside, the DBS boasts pure black leather and alcantra seats with red stitching and bespoke TAG Heuer quilting, each displaying the TAG Heuer logo, and carbon fibre and dark chrome has been used throughout to accentuate the clean lines of the cockpit.
- The Aston Martin DBS Superleggera TAG Heuer Edition is priced at £295,000.
images Aston Martin Lagonda Limited